Night



Lay down beside me
Feel my body crying for you
Let’s get lost in each other
Touching, exploring, tasting
We will exceed passion, go beyond bliss
For this is our night

No words spoken between us
No promises to be kept
No lies being told tonight
No looking back – no regrets

I look deep in your eyes.
I see there what I feel inside.
We share something between us,
Neither one of us can hide.

I feel your lips touch mine,
I loose all my control,
All it took was a look and a kiss,
To know you were part of my soul.

You feel with what your fingertips
would brush, with cocked brow
ravishing over painted lips.

I see your hands on my skin,
I want and need you to do more,
The passionate look you give me,
Tells me heaven is in store.

I feel your need against my thigh,
I know you will fulfill every wish,.
We were made to fit together,
And all it took was a look and a kiss.

I only have to think of you
to remember me in your arms;
Your legs quivering, your mouth moaning
I have fallen captive to your charms.

I long to feel your body on mine
to know the taste of satisfied love;
To lie quietly in your breasts
we fit together like a hand to a glove.

You feel with what your gazing eyes
would see, with stolen glances
among the starlit skies.

I look deep in your eyes,
And I see heaven there inside,
You make me feel so beautiful,
What I feel for you I cannot hide.

It was you, at every turn,
with your soft heated breath,
enflames desire in which I yearn.

It was you, beneath the night
skies, who molded flesh against
flesh, becoming my guiding light.

Bring me to her heaven
a feeling of within,
naked to his loving eyes
caressing me with sin
I long to feel her softest kiss
upon my dampened skin

Bring me to her heaven
and let our bodies meet
the trickle of the rain outside
would shower us with heat,
I wish to be her fantasy
and make our love complete.